PART-TIME POP-UP ASSOCIATE
NEW YORK CITY
Customized natural skincare brand, The Buff, is looking for a Part-Time Pop-Up Associate to work from our soon-to-launch pop-up store in Flatiron.
We’re looking for more than just a salesperson. You’re that, but also a beauty fan who loves dishing advice on the best The Buff formulas for different skin types. You’re a key part of bringing The Buff’s customization process to life in-store and will become an expert in our personalization process. In-store, you will act as a friendly expert in The Buff’s formulas and guide customers through the customization process.
- Welcome customers and act as first offline experience touch point
- Be an expert on The Buff and our various formulas and blends. You’re a fan of the brand and can share your own personal experience.
- Educate customers about The Buff products and facilitate sales
- Manage The Buff’s pop-up store responsibly and with integrity.
- Clean and organize the pop-up store
- Open and close the store
- Operate the label printer and lamination system
1 year + retail experience
- Flawless customer service skills
- Friendly and approachable. You are comfortable acting like a wing woman and friend to The Buff’s customers
- Patient and a great communicator
- Quick to learn
- Understanding of The Buff’s aesthetic and visual language
The role is heavily focused on customer service, attention to detail and a solid understanding of product knowledge to ensure a seamless customer experience.
Applicants must be flexible to work part-time hours (15-20 hours) on a 7 day rotating roster between the hours of 9a.m. and 9 p.m. between April 1 and July 31.
Apply: Email a brief introduction and your CV to email@example.com